Monday, December 18, 2017

V.I.Poo Pre-Poo Toilet Spray free from Home Tester Club

Air Wick V.I.Poo pre-poo toilet spray works great to trap embarrassing odors so anyone can leave the bathroom fresher than when they arrived. It has a pleasant fragrance that is long lasting. I tried the Lemon Idol scent and it is fresh and powerful at covering up odors. V.I.Poo creates a layer that traps embarrassing odors right in the bowl so that the room stays fresh. The small bottle lasts up to 300 sprays. You can use it at home, give it as a gift or even take it with you on the go because it is so small. It is perfect for when company comes over. I made sure to show my son and my boyfriend how it works so they can do me the favor of leaving the bathroom poo-free too!

I got to try this product free thanks to Home Tester Club. I tried the V.I.Poo spray and then I just shared my honest opinion of it in exchange for my free product. If you would like to try free products like this and many others, just sign up for Home Tester Club and go to the Home Tested tab to sign up for free samples that are available. It is easy and fun to get free things in the mail. I love finding out about new products before I buy them too. I can't wait to see what they have to test next!

1 comment:

  1. This blog site has really a huge collection of articles with impressive information.
    stand up desks for pregnant women

    ReplyDelete