Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Jakemans Throat & Chest Lozenges #free from SocialNature

Jakemans Peppermint Flavored Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges are very effective and soothing. I had never tried this product before and I enjoy using natural products whenever I know that they work well. The soothing feeling helped my sore, dry throat right away and the feeling lasted long after it dissolved.

Here are some of the facts about this product:

4 flavors to choose from: Honey & Lemon, Cherry, Anise, Peppermint

Vegan-friendly except Honey & Lemon

Trusted UK brand for over 100 years

Delicious blend of soothing menthol and plant flavors

Made from honey, lemon, anise and eucalyptus oil

Free of harsh chemicals

I got to try this product free thanks to SocialNature.com. This site is a great site to learn about and sample free natural and organic products. If you follow this special LINK from my blog, you will get priority access for any Social Nature products that you want! Free products are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount. Here is how Social Nature works:

Go sign up and check the site often because new products are added frequently. I love to try these products because I have so many new favorites because of the samples I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment