Monday, March 5, 2018

Free Best Food's Dressings with Avocado and Sunflower Oils from Crowdtap

Here are two great new mayonnaise dressings made with Avocado oil and Sunflower oil from Best Foods. Crowdtap.com sent me these new products free to test and enjoy at home.
I like the light texture and taste of Best Food's Avocado OIl Mayonnaise Dressing. It is perfect for sandwiches, dips and dressings. It makes me so happy that I can eat dressing without guilt and worry. The hint of lime adds a pleasing flavor without overpowering it. I also like how easy the squeeze tube is to use and to store in my refrigerator.
I also like the light texture and flavor of Best Food's Sunflower Oil Mayonnaise with a hint of Lemon. It is perfect for recipes or sandwiches and I like that it is better for me than regular mayo. Both of these dressings exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be switching to these products instead of my old brand.

If you would like to try free products like these too, just sign up for Crowdtap. Not only will they send you free products to try, they also pay your for all of the activities on this site with Amazon.com gift cards. I have earned $630 so far from Crowdtap plus lots more in free product samples. They have a wide variety of brands and there are lots of new things added often. The free products are the sample missions, but all of the activities earn points. I can't wait to see what I get to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment