Monday, March 5, 2018

Free Ocean's Halo Ramen Broth From SocialNature

I just received a free coupon and a buy one get one free coupon to try Ocean's Halo Ramen Broth redeemable at my local Walmart store. I looked up the "where to buy" section on the brand's website and I found that it was available at the Walmart right by my house. However, when I shopped there they did not have it, but I had more luck at the Walmart neighborhood market a few miles down the street.
I was excited to make some Ramen soup tonight for dinner with Ocean's Halo Broth and I found some ingredient ideas right on the side of the package. Here is how to prepare this soup:

Traditional Ramen

Shake carton well before opening.

Pour into saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally.

Add your favorite noodles and enjoy!

Traditional Ramen is garnished with a variety of toppings. Here are a few ideas:

Seaweed sheets

Bamboo shoots

Roasted pork

Sliced scallions

Roasted vegetables

So I am heating up some soup with Ramen noodles, mushrooms, scallions and shrimp. I like that this soup is organic, has sustainably ocean-farmed kelp, is non GMO, and is rich in iodine and vitamin D. I like the flavor of the broth and how easy it is to make a meal out of it.

If you would like to get free natural and organic products like this one too, just sign up for SocialNature.com with this special LINK. You will get priority access to any samples you would like on this site. Free products are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount. I have found out about so many awesome new products thanks to SocialNature and I have lots of new favorites. In return for your freebie, you will just share your honest opinion of the products you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment