Thursday, May 25, 2017

Free Ab Cuts Suppliments from Smiley360

I'm trying AbCuts along with diet and exercise to help boost my metabolism and reduce body fat. I have been using them for several weeks now after getting to try them free thanks to Smiley360. I got a great free package of goodies plus a Costco gift card to buy AbCuts at my local Costco. I found them easily in the store.
They retail for almost $30 for a two pack and so the free gift card was great to purchase them. Here is what came in my free package from Smiley360:

$30 Costco gift card to purchase a two-pack of Ab Cuts®

Ab Cuts® Info Brochure

Ab Cuts® Water Bottle

Smiley Sharing Guide

Work out socks

I haven't really noticed much of a difference yet, but I read about the benefits of AbCuts and the ingredients and they are good for metabolism and they are full of antioxidants too. I will keep up the diet and exercise and see if the final results are worth it. I think I noticed a small difference and I have lost three pounds since I started the program.

You just take one gel twice a day with a meal. I have been taking one with breakfast and one at dinner time.

So if you would like to try great new products free too, just sign up for Smiley360 and start participating in missions. They will send you products free of charge and I love finding out about new products that I have never heard of before. It is easy to sign up and all you have to do in return is post some pictures and share your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment