Thursday, May 25, 2017

Free Green Valley Organics Yogurt from SocialNature

I just learned about this organic and lactose free yogurt from Green Valley Organics. I got a free coupon from SocialNature.com. I went to my local Sprouts Market and picked up two free ones with my coupon.

The yogurts were priced at $1.59 each. I like that Green Valley Organics yogurt products are organic and a great source of probiotics. I tried the Vanilla flavor and it was pretty good. I think it was a little more tart than my usual brand of yogurt but it is still flavorful. I mixed it with granola and berries and it was a great breakfast. This would be perfect for anyone who can't have lactose or who wants an organic product.

If you like natural products and you would like to get them free, just follow this special LINK to SocialNature and sign up. If you follow the link from my blog, you will get priority access for any Social Nature products that you want! Free products are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount. So sign up today and start trying free natural and organic products!

No comments:

Post a Comment