Friday, May 26, 2017

DéliBrü Reusable K-Cups - free from Social Exposure PR #DeliBruPR

I got the chance to try DéliBrü reusable K-Cups free from Social Exposure PR, but the opinion here is all my own.
Are you against using K-cups because they are expensive and they are a lot of waste? If so this product is right for you. I read the directions and they were very easy to use. Just pour some ground coffee in the reusable K-cup about 3/4 full. Tap it down and put it into your brewer. I had no problem with these and they are very easy to use. Then I just washed them out after each use by putting them in the top rack of my dishwasher. Here is some more information:

​About DéliBrü Reusable K-Cups-

Compatible with the Keurig 1.0 & 2.0 models and other brands of K-Cup machines.

Fine quality and durable for longevity and a tight seal to ensure the best tasting coffee.

100% BPA Free

Dishwasher Safe

Flawless design to ensure not only the best tasting, best brewed coffee, but also prevents spills, leaks and messes.

60-Day Money Back Guarantee.

ARV $29.99

Here is a link if you would like to see this product on Amazon or purchase them yourself: ​LINK http://amzn.to/2oYkue3

You can learn more about Social Exposure PR by visiting them on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/SocialExposurePR/.

Social Exposure PR is a digital marketing agency specializing in promoting brands through social influencers on social media, blogs & brand awareness.
I just recently joined this group and this is my first experience with this promotional company.

No comments:

Post a Comment