Thursday, June 1, 2017

Free Le Petit Marseillais Lotion from Home Tester Club

I just got the chance to try this great new product free from Home Tester Club. Le Petit Marseillais Mediterranean Algae & Marine Mineral Hydrating Body Milk Lotion is a product that just recently became available in the United States. So I was happy to have the opportunity to try this dry skin product. This lotion has a fresh coastal scent with great long lasting moisture. The lotion goes on smooth with a light feel. It is only slightly greasy. The lotion worked well and made my skin feel soft ans supple. It heals dry skin instantly. They also sent me a coupon for $1.00 off a future purchase of any Le Petit Marseillais product.

I took my lotion along on my trip to the river in Parker Arizona last weekend to put it to the test. My skin always gets very dry when I visit the desert.

The lotion worked great in the dry climate. After a day in the sun on the river, my friends and I all tried the hydrating body milk lotion and we all liked it. The scent and the rich formula work well and left skin feeling soft.
If you would like to try products for free too, just go to Home Tester Club and sign up for an account. There is no cost to join and I have tried quite a few free products so far. Plus the survey that you take afterwords is very short and easy to do. Go to the "Home Tested" tab to see which products are available for you to try. They add new products often and there is no cost for shipping or to join. It is fun and easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment