Monday, June 19, 2017

Free Box of Samples from PINCHme #HappyPincher @PINCHme

This is my latest free box of samples from PINCHme.com I really enjoy seeing what will be in each month's sample box. PINCHme offers totally free boxes of samples and even full sized products free every month. So far I have received 31 boxes of free samples!

This month's box included the following: A Scotch-Brite lint roller, a sample of Purina One Smart Blend Grain-Free dog food and a coupon for a free 7.4 lb bag of Purina One Smart Blend ($12.99 value), plus a Pure Leaf Green Tea sample and Vagisil Odor Block wash. It makes me so happy when I see a PINCHme box in the mail and my dog gets happy too! Here he is trying out his new food:

He got so happy when he smelled the delicious Purina One food and he ate it right away! Plus as a dog owner I was happy to get the lint brush. He is one big ball of fur and I know this will come in handy!
It is very easy to get a sample box from PINCHme, just join and then log in on the next sample date. They are once a month on a Tuesday. The next one is: June 20th 2017. Log in right at 12:00 pm ET (9:00 am Pacific) and select the free samples that you want in your box. Go quickly when they become available because they do "sell out" if you wait too long. Then after you get your box, just fill out some quick reviews and they will keep sending you more free products. It is totally free and easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment