Thursday, June 22, 2017

Free Lipton Mango Iced Tea from My Magazine Sharing Network #LiptonMango

I go the chance to try and enjoy refreshing a 12 pack of Lipton Mango Iced Tea free from My Magazine Sharing Network. #LiptonMango It was very easy to find this product and redeem it at my local Ralph's Grocery store.
This product retails for $4.99 for the twelve pack and it is a perfect summer drink with dinner or by the pool. My family enjoyed the mango flavored tea with our grilled tilapia and artichoke dinner last night. It is sweet and tropical.
I tried a bottle out after a relaxing morning by the pool here in Huntington Beach, CA. It is a perfect drink for a hot summer day.

I got to try this Lipton Mango Iced Tea free because I am a member of My Magazine Sharing Network: mymagazinesharing.socialmedialink.com. This site has given me the opportunity to try a few free products so far and I am happy to get the chance to try them before I buy them. They are affiliated with the Kroger family of stores, so they have a lot of stores that participate in this program. It is very easy to sign up and then they will offer you the chance to participate in Missions for free stuff. They also share recipes and coupons on this site. I enjoyed this opportunity and I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment