Thursday, July 13, 2017

Free Nasoya Organic Dumplings from Social Nature

I just tried this great natural and organic product free thanks to Social Nature. I got a free coupon for this product just for being a member of Social Nature. They were easy to find in the store, I found them in the produce section of my local Stater Bros. Market near the tofu products.
Nasoya Organic Tofu Vegetable Dumplings are easy to prepare and the flavor is great. I like that they are fresh and that they are healthy too. I prepared the dumplings in a pan with some cooking oil and then water and they came out great. I would prepare these again for sure because the flavor and texture are good and they are fresh not frozen.
Here is some more information about Nasoya Organic Dumplings:

Full of healthy and hearty ingredients, including tofu, sautéed mushrooms, and bokchoy

Fresh, never frozen

Ready to enjoy in as little as 5 minutes

Contains all 8 essential amino acids

Great source of protein with 8g per serving

No artificial flavors or preservatives

USDA Organic

If you would like to get free natural and organic products like this too, just sign up for Social Nature with this special LINK. You will get priority access to any sample you would like to try just for signing up from this blog. Free products are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount. Here is how it works:

I can't wait to see what they send me next! I have learned about so many great natural products from this site and they keep adding new ones all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment