Thursday, July 13, 2017

Free Purell Hand Sanitizer from BzzAgent

This free package came just in time to start getting ready for back to school. I can't wait to use the large bottle of Purell Hand Sanitizer on my desk when school starts again next month. This will help keep my classroom germ free! As a teacher and a Mom I am always careful about spreading germs at school and when I send my son back to school too. I got this awesome free package that included a full sized bottle of Purell, a jelly-wrap carrier that is perfect for a purse or backpack, some information and coupons. All of this was free thanks to BzzAgent.com. Here is some more information about Purell:

Kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs

Provides 2X the sanitizing strength vs other national brands

Proven to help keep kids in school — when part of a clean hands routine, it can help reduce school absenteeism by up to 50%

Patented moisturizing formula that is gentler on your skin than washing with soap and water

Here is a link to save money now with a Purell coupon: https://www.purell.com/get-coupons

Go sign up for BzzAgent if you would like free packages of products and coupons sent to you too, they send lots of different kinds of free samples and full sized products in the mail and all you have to do in return is share about the products and give your honest opinion of what you tried. It is easy to do and they award MyPoints for some of the activities on this site that can earn points towards free gift cards from lots of different retailers. (I have noticed they are handing out less MyPoints than they did before.)

So go sign up and create a profile, you will have to do some surveys to get started, but after that the surveys mostly will be to qualify you for a free shipment. I can't wait to see what they send me next!

1 comment: