Saturday, October 22, 2016

Free Aveeno Body Yogurt Lotion and Body wash from Crowdtap

I got the chance to try these awesome Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt with Apricot and Honey products. The package I received contained a full sized product of both Aveeno Yogurt lotion and Body Wash. They are great products and they really help my dry skin. The sweet smell is great and they keep my skin moisturized all day. These Aveeno products have a light soothing feeling with a really great fresh scent.

The reason I was lucky enough to get these Aveeno products free is because I am a member of Crowdtap.com. This site sends tons of free products to try in exchange for your opinion of the products as well as sharing some pictures of you using them too. I really like the chance to find out about new products before I buy them and they also give you points towards Amazon.com gift cards too. So far I have earned $440 in Amazon gift cards and I have tried lots of different free products. Sign up for Crowdtap and start participating in activities on the site. The sample missions are where you get to try products, but all of the activities earn points towards gift cards. It is super easy to do and I love getting fun packages in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing remain forever. Then why to keep same patter of work again and again. Why to repeat same strategy for very essay. Use differ strategy for different subjects because every subject has its own meaning. Keep such posts on.กําจัดขนรักแร้

    ReplyDelete