Thursday, December 22, 2016

Free O'Keeffe's Lip Repair from The Guaranteed Relief Team

I just found out about this great new lip balm from O'Keeffe's Hardworking Skincare. I am a member of the Guaranteed Relief Team from O'Keeffe's. They sent me a coupon to try this new lip balm free.

First, I had to find a store that carried this product. After looking in a couple of stores, I found it at the Target Store that is in the Mall near me in Orange County, CA. After asking a store employee where to find it, I located two types of O'Keeffe's lip repair in the pharmacy section of Target.

So I took it home and tried it out and I am very happy with the effectiveness of this product. I used the Cooling Relief Lip balm. It cools my lips right away and it provides long lasting hydration for my lips. It is a long lasting product that feels great on my lips.
So if you want to try free products like this too, just sign up to be a member of The Guaranteed Relief Team and fill out a quick profile. I was offered two free products right away after joining this site and I am very happy with the quality of O'Keeffe's products. There is no cost to join and they mail the products or coupons for free products to your home absolutely free. I am so glad I joined.

I'm going to stuff my families stockings with O'Keeffe's Lip Repair this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment