Thursday, December 1, 2016

Free Green Valley Organics Lactose Free Cream Cheese from SocialNature

I just tried Green Valley Organics Lactose Free Cream Cheese for the first time. I got a free coupon to try this new product from SocialNature.com. Green Valley Cream Cheese has a great flavor and I used it in a recipe for a warm cheesy dip. Even though it is lactose free, it was very tasty. I did not notice any difference in taste when I used it in my recipe, and it has a thick creamy texture. This is a great product for people who can't eat lactose. I also like that it is available nearby where I already shop. It was easy to find in the store and easy to cook with too. this product is Organic, humane, and minimally processed. This is the first lactose free cream cheese made with real cow dairy on the U.S. market!

I created a caramelized onion and mushroom warm dip with this Lactose free cream cheese. It was delicious! If you want to try this free product too just go to SocialNature and follow this LINK for priority access. If you sign-up with this unique link you'll get priority for any Social Nature products that you want! Free products are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount. So go sign up and start picking lots of natural and organic products that you would like to try. It's quick and easy to sign up and in return you will just need to review the free product that you tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment