Saturday, October 8, 2016

Free Philosophy Uplifting Miracle Worker Moisturizer from Crowdtap

I love this great new product from Philosophy! It makes my skin feel soft when I use it as well as cool and lifted. Uplifting Miracle Worker Cool-lift & Firm Moisturizer makes my face and neck feel and look youthful and smooth. My favorite thing about it is the fresh cool scent. The relaxing fragrance makes this product enjoying to use.

I got the chance to try it thanks to Crowdtap.com. If you join Crowdtap you can sign up to participate in sampling missions like this one from Philosophy. There are tons of different brands on this site and I love that I get to learn about so many great new products. They not only send you freebies, they also reward you with points for all of the activities on the site that add up to free Amazon.com gift cards. There is no fee to join or for shipping and all you have to do in return is post pictures of your product and share your honest opinion of whatever you have tried. It's super easy and fun to do. I have earned $430 in gift cards so far, plus far more in free products!

No comments:

Post a Comment