Monday, December 19, 2016

Free ClearVia Probiotics Blend from Vocalpoint

I got the chance to share some samples and try a new product from Vocalpoint. They sent some samples of ClearVia. It is a new proprietary probiotics blend that helps the body metabolize alcohol while you sleep. It lets you wake up clear and sharp instead of slow and hungover after that holiday party.
I assembled the samples on cute little cards to hand out to my friends at a holiday party. I added them to a stocking and put them with a bottle of wine for a gift. It is a fun idea and if you share #ClearViaMorning on Instagram or Twitter you can win $50! In exchange for this sample I just had to review the product, post pictures and share some samples with my friends. It was easy to do and I liked learning about this fun new product.

Join Vocalpoint if you would like the chance to try free products like this too. I have been a member of this site for several years, and occasionally they send me an email to try a free product. It is not often, but it is fun to learn about new products and it is free to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment