Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Free Harvest Soul Superfood Juice from Social Nature

I just tried my first bottle ever of Chewable Juice from HarvestSoul Organic Juice. The taste of this juice is bursting with fruit and veggie flavor after just one sip. I tried the Berry Banana Fusion flavor and it was very tasty. The berry flavor is sweet, but the juice had a touch of green veggie flavor too. It tastes fresh and the texture is thick but drinkable. It is great by itself or mixed into a smoothie. This product was sent to me free because I am a member of SocialNature.com.

If you join Social Nature too by following my special link, then you will get priority access to sample any product you choose from this site. Free samples are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount.

I found Harvest Soul Organic Juice very easily because this site sent an email showing where I could find the products near me. It was in a small refrigerated case in my local Sprouts Market.

I like that this juice has so many health benefits and it was available in three different flavors in the store where I found it. Here is some more information about Harvest Soul Juice:
100% blended juice with added bits of seeds, nuts & berries

USDA Organic

High in fiber + protein

Not from concentrate

No added sugar

Non-GMO Project Verified

Here is some more information about SocialNature.com and how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment