Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Free surprise pack from Mom's Meet

This is the third free surprise pack I have received from Mom's Meet. It was a free reward for cashing in 5000 points on the site. I am kind of disappointed in this pack because the last two reward packs I ordered were much bigger with lots of full sized products in them. This is much smaller with only a few things included.

I used to get lots of product packs to try with my other mom friends, and now they have stopped inviting me to try products. So I have less interest in continuing with this program. What was once a great site with lots of opportunities to try and learn about new natural and organic products is now not nearly as good.

Perhaps you will have better luck. If you want to give it a try just go to greenmomsmeet.com and sign up. You will get points for logging in each day, for completing quests and for providing feedback if you are chosen to sample products. They also have other ways to earn points and several different rewards. Hope it works out, because I used to be very happy with this site. I am not sure why I am no longer included in product trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment