Saturday, February 13, 2016

Free Kim's Simple Meals Organic Macaroni Casserole from SocialNature

This delicious and organic casserole was free from SocialNature.com I added some fresh tomato, mushrooms, cheese and bread crumbs to make it my own.
I bought this product plus some vegan burgers with free coupons from SocialNature at Spouts market.

If you sign up for the SocialNature site you will be able to select products that you want to try. They either send you a coupon for a free product or the product comes straight in the mail. I like this site because all of the products are organic and/or natural. They add new products all of the time, but some are for people who live in the US and others are for Canadians.

After you get your freebies, you will just post a quick review of the product in order to continue receiving free coupons and samples. I liked this one because it was available nearby and I didn't have to go far to buy it.

The Kim's Simple Meals are in the "shelf stable" section of the store. They are not frozen. They were on sale for $4.99 each when I bought them.

The flavor is pretty good and I like that is is a healthier kind of Macaroni and Cheese. The only thing that I think could be improved is that the cheese sauce came out a little too runny for my taste. I would add less water next time or try mixing it with milk instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment