Saturday, June 3, 2017

Free Zep Cleaning Products from Crowdtap

I got the chance to try these three great cleaning products from Zep and Crowdtap.com. They sent me the following free products to test out:

1 sample of Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant, 0.33 lb.

1 sample of Zep All-Around Oxy, 0.33 lb.

1 sample of Zep Cherry Bomb Hand Cleaner, 0.05 lb.

These products work great to clean a variety of surfaces and it makes cleaning my bathroom and kitchen so much easier. Plus the Zep Cherry Bomb gel hand cleaner worked great to clean paint and glue off of my hands after teaching high school art classes. It was not too harsh on my hands like some heavy duty hand cleaners can be. Here is a before and after picture of how well Zep Cherry Bomb cleans grease off of my boyfriend's hands. It has just a small amount of grit in this hand soap so it cleans the grease off easily.

These products were sent to me free just because I am a member of Crowdtap.com. If you join Crowdtap, you will fill out a short profile and then you can start interacting with different brands on the site. To get free products, you will need to participate in a sampling mission. I have tried so many different products including other Zep cleaning products just for sharing my opinion of the products I try. Plus everything you do on this site gets you points that earn Amazon.com gift cards. So far I have earned $550 in Amazon cards and I have tried so many free products I can't even keep track any more. This site is easy to use and the free products keep coming so I can't wait to see what I get next!

No comments:

Post a Comment