Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Free Boulder Organic Soup from SocialNature

I got the chance to try a free Creamy Tomato Basil soup from Boulder Organic Foods. This product was easy to find in the grab and go section of my local Whole Foods. They had several different varieties to choose from.
Here is some more information about this product:

8 delicious soup varieties

All soups are made from scratch in small batches with Organic, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO ingredients

Perfect for a quick & easy lunch or light dinner

Plant-based/vegan, vegetarian, and organic chicken soup varieties

No preservatives or artificial ingredients

Woman-owned company

I liked the creamy tomato basil flavor of the soup that I tried. It is fresh tasting and rich. It was easy to heat and prepare and it made a great light meal with a sandwich. I can't wait to try other flavors of this product. I like that I had vegetarian options to choose from too. This product is better than other refrigerated soups that I have tried because of the fresh organic ingredients.

If you would like to try free natural and organic products like this too, just follow this special LINK to SocialNature and you will have priority access to any of the free samples on this site! Free products are limited in quantity, but anyone who doesn’t get a free product will get a coupon to try the product at a discount. All you have to do in return in share your honest opinion of the products you try. It is easy to do and they add new products often.

No comments:

Post a Comment