Sunday, August 22, 2021

Free Naturalis Life Delta 8 Drops from BzzAgent

 

This is the latest free product I got to try thanks to BzzAgent.  After some research on Delta 8, I did find out that this product is not legal in every state, so make sure you are able to get it shipped to you first. I received it free to test and review because I am a member of BzzAgnet. They usually send me beauty products, so this is different than other things I have tried from them recently.  It says it helps to reduce stress, stimulate brain function, relieve chronic pain and provide deep sleep & calming.  
If you sign up and create a profile, they will email you with surveys to see if you qualify to try free products too. They are all different and new ones are added often. 

 Also, there is a discount code on the Naturalis Life website in the bottom left corner if you want to try this product at a 50% discount, you have to invite a friend to get it. However, you have to be 21 to order this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment