Saturday, September 18, 2021

Free Beauty Products from Influenster

 


I am loving these two wonderful beauty products that I got to try free this week from Influesnter.  They sent me Shiseido New Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Tint to protect your skin with SPF 20 and all day hydration too.  It is a great light coverage that lasts even with humidity and sweat.  
Second, I got to try My Way Intense Perfume by Giorgio Armani.  I love the light floral scent and the beautiful blue bottle.  It is even re-fillable so you don't have to throw it a way after it runs out.  
These products are both valuable, but I got them sent to me free thanks to Influenster.  They send free products to try in exchange for you sharing your reviews and pictures.  The only draw back I have had lately is the surveys to qualify for the freebies have been super slow lately.  However, I still find it worthwhile.  I can't wait to see what I get to try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment