Sunday, September 5, 2021

Try Free Natural Products from Social Nature

 This week I tried five free products thanks to Social Nature.  They send out free coupons or products in the mail for tons of natural and organic products.  First, I tried Tucson Tamales.  


They come in quite a few varieties so I picked the Green Chile Chicken Tucson Tamale.  It is a tasty meal that is easy to heat and eat any time.  I like that I can take it to work and heat it up easily for lunch.  The only draw back was that it was a little dry.  It think steaming it would be better than microwaving it.  I found it  easily at my local grocery store.  If you use the code SocialNature23 you will get a 23% discount on the Social Nature Site.  

Next I tried Dr. Praeger's Cauliflower Burgers free.  I really like that each Cauliflower Burger Patty is low calorie and vegan too.  They taste great and are super easy to prepare.  I cooked one in a pan and it tasted fresh and delicious.  I topped it with cheese, added lettuce, tomato and a bun, and  it made a healthy lunch.  It was a great healthy option that was also filling. 


Then, my husband and I had a delicious dessert of Mochi Ice Cream free too thanks to the next offer from Social Nature.  

I picked the Strawberry flavor of Bubbies Gluten-Free Mochi Ice Cream.  They are delicious and so easy to serve!  I loved the fresh flavor and the fun way to eat a tasty snack or dessert.  They were a hit with my family and I can't wait to try other flavors! It is also non-GMO and has no artificial ingredients.  

I also got to get extra money back when I used Ibotta from this purchase.  So it was free and I got extra money on top of that.  Ibotta is a site and an app that gives you cash back on many products. 

The fourth free product I tried free this week is Blake's Seed-Based Bars.  They are snack bars that come in chocolate S'mores and Blueberry Lemon flavors. 
I like the chewy texture of this seed based bar and that it is free from allergens.  There is a discount code for this product on the Social Nature website too:  SocialNature25 will get you 25% off.

The last free product I tried this week is Alpha Plant Based Products. I got to choose a plant based tamale, burrito or other plant based meats with a free voucher.  I chose the plant based crumbles. 

They are delicious and can be used in a variety of meals. I have tried so many yummy products from Alpha and I like all of the one's that I tried.  
Social Nature also sends out money saving coupons with the free product coupons, so if you like what you tried, then you will also get a discount on future purchases.  Then I combine it with Ibotta to save even more money.  
If you want to join Social Nature and get free products like these and many others, just use the special LINK and you will have priority access to any of the free products on this site.  Freebies are limited in quantity, but anyone who does not get a free product will still get to try the product at a discount.  Then you just share your honest opinion of the products that you tried.  It is super easy and they add new ones often.  



#trynatural





No comments:

Post a Comment