Saturday, September 18, 2021

Test and Keep Free Products from Home Tester Club





Here are the newest free products that I got to test and keep free from Home Tester Club! I received all four of these freebies this week.  First I tested Pyure Powdered Sweetener.  It is organic and Non-GMO with low calories and carbs.  It is great for baking.  
Second, I tested LOLA pleasure gel. It is made by women, for women and it is a great natural product too  
Third, I tested Sarna Sensitive External Analgesic Lotion for itch relief.  It worked great and it is helpful for sunburn, dry skin, insect bites, etc.
The fourth product I tried just arrived today. It is Mineral Ice Quick Dry Foam Pain Relieving Foam. It is like a mousse, but it absorbs and cools painful joint, muscle aces and strains.  It felt cold instantly and then I felt continued pain relief for quite a while after applying it.  

If you would like to test and keep free products like these and so many others, just sign up for Home Tester Club and apply for product tests.  They add new products almost every day and it is super easy to review them after you try them.  It is one of my favorite sites for free things and often they are very valuable products.  
I can't wait to see what I get to try next!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment